Forum Home Forum Home > General > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why does Madison PD need an MRAP?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RCRC LLC Member
RCRC LLC Member
Have you seen my 9/16" socket?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Case Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 2:43am
Originally posted by RL-RRC RL-RRC wrote:

I believe you should be concerned when the government(local or Federal) is increasing capacity to oppress while the citizenry ability to be able to fight off oppression is being reduced. It only takes a few key moves to get a checkmate in the right political climate.

this is exactly the issue. sometimes its hard to come right out and say it in public without being identified as a nutjob, but this is really the real issue.

people are uncomfortable with the thought that the social contract we keep with everyone around us as part of society can willingly be broken and guns and other tactical equipment give us the means to do so.

I feel like deep down the human psyche is built to be subjugated and those of us who chose to stand with straight shoulders are really unsettling to the average person.

we started with a country founded on individual freedom and unlimited possibilities for each citizen and in the 238 years since we have elected our government to create more and more rules to subjugate us, regulate us, restrict us, jail us, tax us, and rule over us by decree.
06 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited all torn apart.

unlblkrubi View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unlblkrubi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 3:33am
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/sheriff-backs-deputy-who-said-military-gear-needed-because-armed-constitutionalists-v
'18 Renegade Trailhawk
'15 JKUR-Warn-AEV-Rigid-KC-ARB

RL-RRC View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Curator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RL-RRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 10:07am
Its sad that is has to be this way but I guess its human nature as a whole.
96 Lexus lx450
85 Toyota Truggy built by Don
02 Jeep WJ
Chance favors the prepared!

98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 2:41pm
1998 TJ 4.0 5spd Atlas 36" Swampers RE4.5 ARB's 44/44
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2014 at 2:27am
alabamatoy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2014 at 7:17am
Originally posted by 98TJ 98TJ wrote:

Looks like the protesters got what they wanted.

Sick.  Isnt this considered a threat?  Why arent those people being charged with menacing or something?  This is getting really really sick.
"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2014 at 12:56pm
Yep. As far as I'm concerned, they can chalk these two murders up to the mayor of ny and two high federal office holders who have gone out of their way to make the Jefferson, mo and ny situations worse.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:38am
NYC mayor Blasio, Holder, Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Farakhan et al have the blood of those two good cops on their head.  This is the logical outcome of their hate-filled race-baiting.  I hope their hearts are heavy with their guilt.

BRC Life Member
CJ7OX View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ7OX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by alabamatoy alabamatoy wrote:

NYC mayor Blasio, Holder, Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Farakhan et al have the blood of those two good cops on their head.  This is the logical outcome of their hate-filled race-baiting.  I hope their hearts are heavy with their guilt.
The whole purpose is to dive the country to make it easier to subjugate us.
~Sean
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. ARMED FORCES don't have that problem. -Reagan

MOLON LABE
85ish CJ-7/06 CTD

cj8lvr View Drop Down
RCRC LLC Member
RCRC LLC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cj8lvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2015 at 7:24am
How about this question for Madison, Huntsville PD:

Tire "chains".... legal for us to run?
Friday night, every Madison cruiser I saw on the road was running some form of chains on their rear tires.

If they can, legal for us?
No denero around this Southern White house to put into a set but it's often crossed my mind.  We really do have a challenge around here sometimes if the snow gets packed down and freezes.  There's only so much four rubber tires can do on a hill.  Need some kind of "bite" sometimes.  

___/| [_\__\],
l___l__L-O|||||O_
_()_)__()_)___()_)

Jake White
Owner of CartoTracks.com Trail Maps
Past RCRC - VP
Past Nat'l CJ-8 Scrambler Owners Association President
CJ7OX View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ7OX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 9:38am
I wasn't aware tire chains were illegal in Alabama? If they're not illegal, then you can use them.
~Sean
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. ARMED FORCES don't have that problem. -Reagan

MOLON LABE
85ish CJ-7/06 CTD

cj8lvr View Drop Down
RCRC LLC Member
RCRC LLC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cj8lvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 9:49am
I'm not saying that they are, just curious.  Some places they are.

___/| [_\__\],
l___l__L-O|||||O_
_()_)__()_)___()_)

Jake White
Owner of CartoTracks.com Trail Maps
Past RCRC - VP
Past Nat'l CJ-8 Scrambler Owners Association President
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2015 at 10:05am
Originally posted by cj8lvr cj8lvr wrote:

No denero around this Southern White house to put into a set but it's often crossed my mind.

I bought a full set (all four wheels) for the Ford several years ago.  This is NOT the time of year to buy them!!  Set yourself a reminder to buy some in July.  I think I paid about $200 for two pairs.

BRC Life Member
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic