Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Club Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spring Fling April 3-5th

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tellico Camper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spring Fling April 3-5th
    Posted: 12 January 2009 at 2:45am
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to find out if you folks are coming to the Rescue Tellico Spring Fling #2 this year.  Also I have a request if your club would be interested in possibly sponsoring one or more of the event activities.  We will be having a rock crawl comp on the rock garden,  Crawler Tug of War(Battle of the Beasts)  and would like to provide Sat morning breakfast for before the Trail clean up.  Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

We also need help locating raffle prizes (Big or Small) 

Please Give me a call;
Danny 828-837-9077 
Crawfords Campground and Cabin Rentals 828-837-9077
www.crawfordsattellico.com
Tellico Camper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tellico Camper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2009 at 7:13am
The official dates will be April. 4th (Sat) and April 5th. This is a fundraiser based at the campground. Sat morning will be Trail Clean Up until noon sponsored by SFWDA(No Daily Use Fee). Meet back out the campground for a Rock Challenge, Dinner, Raffle, Bon Fire and Band(Weather Permitting). Sunday morning Slow Crawl Tug-O-War(Battle of the Beasts). Remember folks Proceeds go to SFWDA. Admission is $50 per rig, $20 per adult guest(Children under 13yoa are free-you will just be responsible for meal purchase in needed). The admission includes Camping for Fri-Sat nights, Dinner and all entertainment at our campground. Cabins will be normal pricing, however the owners want to Donate 25% of rental fees to the cause.

This would also be a great opportunity for folks to bring out stuff for a Swap Meet. I watched a guy empty a UHual Truck out last year in the Campground at Dixie Run...Everyone is looking for parts and accessories.

What we need from you is Donations for Raffle Prizes(Big or Small).
Volunteer Clubs to oversee Events.
A club to serve breakfast for Sat Morning.
Most importantly, your attendance!
Vendors Welcome

Lets start the season off right!

Please call me asap so we don't get into any last minute shockers. 828-837-9077
crawfords_campground@yahoo.com
Crawfords Campground and Cabin Rentals 828-837-9077
www.crawfordsattellico.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic