Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ice Cream, NRA, Ray Scott & White Tail Institute
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ice Cream, NRA, Ray Scott & White Tail Institute

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ice Cream, NRA, Ray Scott & White Tail Institute
    Posted: 09 May 2009 at 1:37am

http://www.iceofamerica.com/

Help Support The NRA While Eating Some Great Ice Cream!!!

Dear Fellow Outdoorsman,

In the 1930s, in the midst of the Great Depression, my father Ray Scott supported his family by selling ice cream from a small fleet of handcarts in Montgomery, Alabama where I grew up. 

He figured no one had any money, but everyone had a nickel for ice cream.  Those nickels supported our family of four plus four orphaned young uncles who lived with us in a small duplex apartment. So you might say I have a soft spot for ice cream, which I certainly do.

As a matter of fact, I consider myself something of a connoisseur and I’m always ready to seek out really good ice cream sources.  So when one of my best fishing and hunting buddies decided to go into the premium ice cream business (I’m talking truly homemade) I was all ears – and taste buds.  His name is Rhodney Honeycutt, and the name of his company is appropriately I.C.E. (Ice Cream Engineers) of America. 

Rhodney is younger than I but we have always clicked.  His father was also a dear friend and fished my early tournaments.  Rhodney himself was one of the youngest competitors in my BASS tournaments.  Together we have hunted whitetail and elk in Saskatchewan and fished for largemouth on the lakes of Sonora, Mexico.  He is one heck of an outdoorsman…and chef.

I found out a long time ago, Rhodney doesn’t do anything half way.  He and his lovely wife Sharon slow-churn their gourmet homemade ice cream just 10 gallons at a time using rich, pure, natural ingredients.  And  they have created some incredible flavors  made with ingredients acquired literally from around the world, like vanillas from Africa, Mexico and Tahiti. They also have a new line of “Adult Ice creams” made with fine liqueurs for some amazing flavor results.

One of his first flavors is a favorite of mine – buttered pecan.  As an official “field tester” I was knocked off my feet.  It was the best I ever tasted.  I suggested he send that and some other flavors to my friends George and Barbara Bush.  Well, President Bush had the same reaction I did and wrote him a great letter.  So it’s now “Presidential Pecan” (Barbara liked the “First Lady Peppermint”).

Rhodney was visiting at my home not long ago and brought some new flavors for me to try. We were brainstorming as we always seem to do and he said he would like to make a special offer to my outdoorsmen friends that would save them some money on his products – 5% on each order.  PLUS he would make a contribution from each sale to the NRA to protect our Second Amendment rights.

It sounded like a win/win to me! So I am pleased to pass on his special offer to you.  All you have to do is go to the ICE website www.iceofamerica.com. You’ll find a list of their fabulous flavors and all the shipping info. (Don’t worry about melted ice cream – he’s got cold shipping down to an art.)   But here’s the important part:

To make sure you get your 5% savings and assure that a portion of your purchase price is contributed to the NRA, you must enter a special routing code on your order instructions in the box at the top of the order form.  That is RSO-NRA-09.  Should you lose this code, simply call Ice Cream Engineers at 866-44cream (866-442-7326) and ask for the Ray Scott Outdoors Routing Code and they’ll give it to you.

They have also included FREE SHIPPING!

If you like Rhodney’s products and his cause, please tell your friends and perhaps we can generate some serious funds for the NRA – and have a delicious time doing it!

Sincerely,

Ray Scott

"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic