Forum Home Forum Home > General > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Here comes the new AWB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RCRC LLC Member
RCRC LLC Member
Have you seen my 9/16" socket?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Case Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here comes the new AWB
    Posted: 26 February 2009 at 2:47am
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=6960824&page=1

I mean this makes sense since hes totally fixed the economy, won the war on terror, and there is such a huge public outcry to finish removing 2nd amendment rights...Dead
06 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited all torn apart.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 3:11am
AngryDisapproveCensoredCry
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 3:25am
I just hope everyone who is concerned about this is a member of the NRA.  NRA life memeberships ain't cheap, but they do have a plan where you can pay for it over a few years.....or at least they used to.

Yeh, here it is:

Easy Pay Life (EPL) - Pay $25.00 today and the NRA will mail you a quarterly $25 invoice until the total dues are paid. Your membership status will be upgraded to Life Member when the balance is paid in full.

Edited by 98TJ - 26 February 2009 at 3:28am
1998 TJ 4.0 5spd Atlas 36" Swampers RE4.5 ARB's 44/44
83K10 View Drop Down
RCRC Club & Business Member
RCRC Club & Business Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83K10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 1:45pm
That sucks. Here's something relating. Notice how they mention the guns are illegal in mexico yet there doesn't seem to been any concern about that with the drug cartels.

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4711745

John
cOOter View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cOOter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 2:17pm
The sad part about it is that 90% of the illegal guns in this country came in across the Mexican Border!
Online Sales Manager
Larry's Pistol and Pawn
http://www.pistolandpawn.com
Never do anything you wouldnt want to explain to the paramedics.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2009 at 2:36am
I wish they would take a look at Australia and the results they got when they banned firearms.  I don't remember the exact statistics but their armed robberies jumped almost 80% the following year.  When criminals know you have no way to protect yourself, the government pretty much just made the law abiding citizen a target.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. ( a bumper sticker that speaks volumes)

I don't suppose anyone saw Glenn Beck last night talking with Chuck Norris did they?  Really surprising take on the government, gun control and the IRS (the government's number one gun).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic