Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Club Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gray Rock Saturday...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gray Rock Saturday...
    Posted: 02 December 2008 at 3:18pm
Hi all...

Are we doing this, and does anybody have exact directions (GPS, so I can punch it in?)  I'd like to go Saturday, and even would meet someone in Huntsville and follow whoever out.  I will be at the meeting this Thursday, and JUST as I thought Thursdays were wide open... I start training for the Falkville Fire Department - and there's classes every Thursday from 5 till 10.  Hey, it's for a good cause and I'll be able to get some great training that hopefully will never be needed for our club events.   If someone plans on going Saturday and doesn't mind me following, I have no idea where Gray Rock is, but would love to go and bring a nice toy as well.  It's crud to have to start missing meetings, but I want to hit the events.  Thanks all!

Monty
04 Unlimited... Daily Driven, Expedition Ready
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2008 at 5:52am
We are planning on going down Sat. morning.  Haven't decided on a departure time yet.  I'll be coming down I65 from the Elkmont area.
Here's a couple of links with some info:

The CAOS folks have been good about supporting our King of the Hill events over the years.

I don't know if the entrance "fee" of a toy is one for the vehicle or one for each person so we are just going to take a couple of toys.  We are also going to take a bag of food items from their list.
BigM View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2008 at 4:49pm
I didn't get your number, Mike - but you have mine.  I will be at Love's at 7:30.  I live not 2 miles from there... And two miles is about the "outskirts". hahaha... Small town glory.  I saw some of those pics...  impressive stuff.  I'm not quite buggied out, but I'm sure there will be plenty of fun stuff to do.  I sure am looking forward to it!  See ya there.

Monty
04 Unlimited... Daily Driven, Expedition Ready
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic