Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Club Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Guy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wet1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Guy
    Posted: 11 June 2012 at 2:08pm
Hey folks, just moved into the Huntsville Area from Amish country in PA at the end of last month. Nice to see I won't have to give up the idea of wheeling cause I moved far away from Rausch Creek. Just wanted to stop by and say Hi.
50Willys View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50Willys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 4:33pm
Welcome!!
Bob S.

'96 Cherokee, 4.0L w/Auto Trans & locked D44s

'99 Dodge 2500 CTD Tow Rig
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:45pm
Howdy.  What do you drive?
1998 TJ 4.0 5spd Atlas 36" Swampers RE4.5 ARB's 44/44
mrs. jpwrangler View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCRC Membership Director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs. jpwrangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:04am
Welcome to the South.  Our next club meeting is July 5th at Newk's Cafe on University Drive.  We eat (optional) around 6pm and hold our meeting at 7pm.   You're welcome to come and see what our club is all about.  In the meantime, if you have any questions, just send me an email at membership@rocketcityrockcrawlers.com.

Hope to see you soon.
LA

Lee Anna Wright, RCRC Secretary/Membership Director
Wet1 View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wet1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:11am
I'm looking forward to getting out to one of the club meetings, however that week i'll be moving the rest of my stuff down from PA.
Wet1 View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wet1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:12am
I have an 04 Silver TJ with 33's and a 4" lift. The poision spider rock rails give me away, that and the PA license plate.
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:49am
We have a couple of rides coming up this sat and next. Interested?
Wet1 View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wet1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 12:05pm
I would say yes, however after reading the website i don't think i have all the right equipment. Missing a fire extingusher and first aid kit
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 4:05pm
$20 and a trip to Wally World could remedy that for the club night ride on 23 June.

Saturday is not a club ride so there are no requirements.  We are headed to Hale Mtn OHV Park to put around, shoot some video and watch the Yoter boys tear up their junk.  Assuming I get my brakes fixed by Saturday and the weather is good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic