Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Club Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interested

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 08RedRecon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interested
    Posted: 26 July 2010 at 7:28am
Hi all
Met Jake at Lowes this past weekend and he asked me to check out your club. I have an 08 JK that has been recently lifted and 37s installed.
I checked uout your website and member requirements and will try and be at the Aug mtg.
Looking forward to meeting all of you.
Attached is my rig.
Steve
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2010 at 8:31am
Nice jeep!

Look forward to seeing you at the Aug meeting.
50Willys View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50Willys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2010 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Drake Drake wrote:

Nice jeep!

Look forward to seeing you at the Aug meeting.

X2 and welcome to the forum!
Bob S.

'96 Cherokee, 4.0L w/Auto Trans & locked D44s

'99 Dodge 2500 CTD Tow Rig
cj8lvr View Drop Down
RCRC LLC Member
RCRC LLC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cj8lvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2010 at 9:44am
Steve,
Glad you found the forum and we hope to see you at the next meeting.
Lot's of rides coming up in coming months, most all of them will likely be discussed at our next meeting.  Hope you can make it and again, welcome!
___/| [_\__\],
l___l__L-O|||||O_
_()_)__()_)___()_)

Jake White
Owner of CartoTracks.com Trail Maps
Past RCRC - VP
Past Nat'l CJ-8 Scrambler Owners Association President
mudslinger View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mudslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2010 at 2:22pm

great looking jeep,hope to see ya at the meetings

1995 cherokee 4.0 6.5 inch lift,dana 30 and a 8.8 with 4.88 gears locked front and rear2001 Cherokee high 44 front, 9 inch rear.486 gear arb lockers 8.5 lift 4 speed atlas,long arm on 37 s
acmc415 View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acmc415 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2010 at 3:22pm
This is agreat group of folks, I have been on a couple rides and to a couple meeting and even purchased some items from club members.  I know you will enjoy this club.

Micky 
84 Toyota crawler
CJ7OX View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ7OX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 4:18am
Welcome!!!
~Sean
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. ARMED FORCES don't have that problem. -Reagan

MOLON LABE
85ish CJ-7/06 CTD

08RedRecon View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 08RedRecon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 3:57am
Thanks all for the warm welcome. I am new to Jeeps and offroading. This 08 Jeep is my first. Spent the last year in Kuwait so I only have about a year experience. Just returned 4 June and did the lift and tires. Next step is the regearing. I really look forward to meeting all of you. Jake dispelled my preconceived notions that you all are mostly into custom built vehicles and that there are actually a very wide range of vehicles in the group. 
83K10 View Drop Down
RCRC Club & Business Member
RCRC Club & Business Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83K10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 4:16am
Nice jeep! Welcome. There's a JK in the club right now that doesn't have anything done to it other than a decent set of mud tires. He's gone with the club several times. He has more problems due to being open than lack of clearance on a lot of the easier trails we run but he still does pretty good. Hope to see you at a meeting.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic