Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Here comes the gun control

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RCRC Club & Business Member
RCRC Club & Business Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83K10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here comes the gun control
    Posted: 19 February 2009 at 2:54pm
cj8lvr View Drop Down
RCRC LLC Member
RCRC LLC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cj8lvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2009 at 4:20pm
That's a baaaaaaad one!

Who do we write, call?  Doc, suggestions?
This one needs to get stopped in it's tracks ASAP!
___/| [_\__\],
l___l__L-O|||||O_
_()_)__()_)___()_)

Jake White
Owner of CartoTracks.com Trail Maps
Past RCRC - VP
Past Nat'l CJ-8 Scrambler Owners Association President
Gunner View Drop Down
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2009 at 9:17pm
First they will require a licence, and then you will have to register you firearms, and then they have all the info they need to take all of the law abiding citizens guns.  Guess what the criminals still have them.... something doesn't sound right here....Confused
1987 4Runner, 33" bfg km2's, ARB rear, rebuilt motor and tras. Ready to make some serious mods so that I start enjoying it again.
alabamatoy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 6:43am
Originally posted by cj8lvr cj8lvr wrote:

Who do we write, call?  Doc, suggestions?

It wont be stopped, its a done deal with the current crop of DemIdiots.

Write Shelby, Sessions and whoever your district rep is.  Mine is Parker Griffith.  I doubt any of the Alabama delegation would vote for this kind of crap anyway, but I'll be sure to let them know that I dont want them to vote for it.
"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 3:58am
Well, as I tell my Democratic colleagues that like to hunt, ** Democrat = Gun control **.  They all said "Nothing is being said about gun control in this campaign", to which I say "So, what's your point, that they just aren't saying it?".  It is a topic not many of them don't want to discuss NOW THAT THE ELECTION IS OVER (..along with the economic spending bill).

My wife said Fox reported there is a proposal to require $1 Million liability insurance for gun owners, with the Obama making the comment "We can't make them illegal, but we sure can make them hard to own. "

The assault weapons ban is back on the table, too. I don't really care all that much about black rifles, but the 2nd Amendment doesn't specify what a well regulated militia need to arm itself, and therefore. ownership should be protected. The Democratic party rationale is that "We wouldn't want these weapons finding their way into the hands of Mexican drug lords".  That sounds to me like Mexico needs to step up and protect their borders.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic