Forum Home Forum Home > General > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OSB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OSB
    Posted: 02 June 2021 at 10:59am
Anyone bought a sheet of osb lately?  $48 per sheet.  Was $8 per sheet.  Thank you O'biden.
1998 TJ 4.0 5spd Atlas 36" Swampers RE4.5 ARB's 44/44
Recon View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Recon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2021 at 11:42am
Did you hear about the meat industry being hacked my "Russia" Again?

1988 YJ 33s locker-down
1996 F150 4inch lift 33s
2005 6.0 F250 35s
2020 Gladiator 35s
2005 TJ 33s Lockers
Ace View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2021 at 1:11pm
I have 2-1/2 sheets of 3/8" OSB. I will trade for a Jeep.Tongue
03 Rubicon,6.1 Hemi,37" BFG Krawlers, custom suspension by Griffin Specialty Industries
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2021 at 3:24pm
Hang on to it.  When O'biden runs gas prices up to $6/gal, you'll be able to trade a sheet of osb for half a tank of gas.
alabamatoy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2021 at 6:28am
Originally posted by 98TJ 98TJ wrote:

Anyone bought a sheet of osb lately?  $48 per sheet.  Was $8 per sheet.  Thank you O'biden.

A fact - during the construction of my shop, which began in Spring 2020, the price of OSB doubled.  We completed construction in late summer of 2020.  At the begining of the project, 1/2" OSB was $14 per sheet.

So Biden does not fully own this issue.  His *party* owns it, because the chinese flu lockdown was what actually damaged the building materials supply chain, at least I believe that's what has happened.  The whole lockdown was largely, but not totally, driven by the Democratic party.

But clearly, Biden's policies and EOs are making all of this worse.
"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2021 at 11:16am

From that chart, it looks like wood went from $500/MBF to $1400/MBF since O’biden’s election...so I put it all on his dumba$$.  Shutting down new pipeline construction, banning drilling in the arctic, banning new drilling on ALL federal land, pushing the completion of the RUSSIAN energy pipeline, weak a$$ policies that invite hacker attacks on operating pipelines.......O’biden is gonna own double digit inflation and $6/gal gas before he is run out of office.

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2021 at 12:24pm

...O’biden is gonna own double digit inflation and $6/gal gas before he is run out of office.

LGBTQ - Lets Get Biden To Quit....except then, the First S__t would take over, and I truly believe she would be worse.  Even the WH staff recognize this, desperately keeping her out of the FoV of the press. 

Like that bumper sticker I saw a few days back: "Joe and the Ho' Got to GO" but Pelosi is next in line.  Can we survive 1.5 years of this?

BRC Life Member
Ace View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2021 at 12:45pm
My whole office just just a good laugh out of that acronym.
03 Rubicon,6.1 Hemi,37" BFG Krawlers, custom suspension by Griffin Specialty Industries
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2021 at 5:03pm
She will be gone before O'biden.  The writing was on the wall when O'biden dumped the border mess he created on her knowing she is a clueless helpless duma$$ who didn't have a chance of fixing it.  Neither one of them will be on the ticket in 2024.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2021 at 10:24am

She will be gone before O'biden. 

THAT is a perspective I have not heard before.  Now I gotta go see what happens when the VP gets the boot.  I honestly dunno.  Have we ever encountered that?

BRC Life Member
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2021 at 11:32am
Remember when Ford took over for nixon.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2021 at 12:17pm

Remember when Ford took over for nixon.
  Opposite situation, though, the Pres was ousted.  What you described was Pres stays in position and Veep is ousted.  Dunno how we get a new Veep, probably appointed by that ragin asshole Pelosi.

The succession goes to Veep then Speaker of the House.  This is why I dont want Biden to blow a ventricle - because of who will take over.  Its difficult to imagine but I actually think Biden will do less harm that KH or NP.  He's a complete and total idiot, but not sure how truly evil he is, whereas Harris and Pelosi are truly evil incarnate.

BRC Life Member
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2021 at 6:10pm
AIR, Spiro t Agnew was vp and had to resign cause he was a crook.  He got replaced by Ford.  Then Nixon got run out of town and Ford replace him as president.   Not sure who replaced Ford as vp. 
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2021 at 6:14pm
Nelson Rockefeller replaced Ford as vp. 
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2021 at 3:09pm

AIR, Spiro t Agnew was vp and had to resign cause he was a crook.  
I had forgotten about Agnew.  What a crook.

If the truth is looked at and it matters, biden will get bounced, he's crooked as hell, just plain greedy and his son is a felon.  Any one who snorts parmagian cheese, accidentally or otherwise, has gotta be messed up. 

And now Fauci, who I distrusted from the very first day, is turning out to be an irredeemable liar.  Glenn Greenwald pointed out the other day that Fauci was involved in that anthrax thing where a number of Congressmen received anthrax mailings shortly after the twin towers attack, I had forgotten all about that.

BRC Life Member
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2021 at 7:09pm

And OSB is back down to $20 / sheet.

Edited by 98TJ - 24 November 2021 at 7:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic