Forum Home Forum Home > General > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rual King Trip Today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rual King Trip Today
    Posted: 15 May 2021 at 8:23pm
Went in Rual King today.  Way more than half the folks shopping there were maskless.  Me likey. Big smile
1998 TJ 4.0 5spd Atlas 36" Swampers RE4.5 ARB's 44/44
alabamatoy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 8:06am
Most businesses here have removed mask mandate for customers, but many retain for staff.  The mandate was dropped here statewide on April 28.

I got my vaccine weeks ago, thanks Mr Trump.  So I no longer really care about this shit.  And I think we are going to see more and more of the truth revealed about how this whole thing has been a major hoax.  Rand Paul's question to Fauci and Fauci's response was revealing.  It turn out that yes, in fact, you and I paid for grants that went to the Wuhan virology lab where this thing originated.

This is the first science/fact based article I have seen which considers whether WuFlu originated from a Chinese virology lab as Trump asserted, or naturally as the mainstream media insists.  It looks at both possibilities, and recounts the factual basis for each.  Its quite long, but well worth reading, if you care about this issue.  And its from a respected although somewhat left-leaning entity.

The article clearly shows how much of the basis for "it didnt escape from the lab" is based upon documents, opinions and letters (and NOT scientific papers!) which have a very clearly obvious reason to be biased against the idea that it originated in a lab.  As always, lots of $$$ are involved.  Follow the money, and its pretty clear that your and my tax dollars at least partially funded the research that may well have created and lost control of this virus.

It also shows very clearly that Fuci's answer to Rand Paul in Congressional testimony was, quite bluntly, a lie, a falsehood, or else stupidity and simple ignorance of fact.  The article states: "Because, by a strange twist in the story, her work was funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), a part of the US National Institutes of Health (NIH). And grant proposals that funded her work, which are a matter of public record, specify exactly what she planned to do with the money. The grants were assigned to the prime contractor, Daszak of the EcoHealth Alliance, who subcontracted them to Shi."  What Fauci said to Rand Paul in testimony was "Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely, entirely and completely incorrect. The NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain of function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology."  This is simply not so.  Whether Fauci does not realize it, or he is actively lying about it remains to be seen.  But what he said to Sen Paul is not so, as substantiated by public records as noted in the article.

It concludes:
"People round the world who have been pretty much confined to their homes for the last year might like a better answer than their media are giving them. Perhaps one will emerge in time. After all, the more months pass without the natural emergence theory gaining a shred of supporting evidence, the less plausible it may seem. Perhaps the international community of virologists will come to be seen as a false and self-interested guide. The common sense perception that a pandemic breaking out in Wuhan might have something to do with a Wuhan lab cooking up novel viruses of maximal danger in unsafe conditions could eventually displace the ideological insistence that whatever Trump said can’t be true."
"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 8:50am
I'm watching the author (Nicholas  Wade) of that linked article on Fox right now.  The communist Chinese party owes the world trillions of dollars for the economic damage and death they caused.
alabamatoy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 9:45am
Originally posted by 98TJ 98TJ wrote:

I'm watching the author (Nicholas  Wade) of that linked article on Fox right now.  The communist Chinese party owes the world trillions of dollars for the economic damage and death they caused.

Well, sadly, we partially funded it, so we have to eat a lot of that blame too.
"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 10:51am
If that plays out to be true; and it looks like it may well be true even those it seems impossible, somebody needs to pay the piper.  Only a narrowminded technically gifted idiot/genius totally focused on scientific research and methods without any consideration to the unintended consequences and impact to other people lives would do something like that..........and I know someone who fits that description perfectly.  Once again, the hit dog hollers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic