Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Ads > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

4WD 72 Chevy Cheyenne 4BT Cummins Diesel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4WD 72 Chevy Cheyenne 4BT Cummins Diesel
    Posted: 06 August 2017 at 7:58am

The original engine for this was swapped with a 4BT Cummins diesel engine with a Bosch inline P-pump. It can be switched into 4WD mode, and has a ranger torque splitter overdrive for situations where you need lots of power.  I recently put in a new steering gear box, and had a new 20 Gal. Aluminum fuel tank installed, replaced all the fuel lines, and added a secondary fuel filter.  The interior is still original. I had a few secondary gauges added under the dash so I could keep the original dash intact. It has a HO72 rear axle with 4.56 gears and a Dana60 front end.

I am asking $20,000 for the truck, but I am willing to negotiate. If you are interested please get in touch. I am located in Madison, Al. My cell phone is 256-468-6327 and email is davidcofer73@gmail.com. Here are some pics of the truck.

side view of truck

front view

rear view

cab view 1

cab view 2

cab view 3

steering gear box

engine 1

engine 2

engine 3

filter

fuel tank

alabamatoy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2017 at 9:23pm
Wow, that is a nice looking rig!  If it drives half as good as it looks, its worth the asking price.
"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic