Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Ads > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

22re long block and misc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 22re long block and misc
    Posted: 11 March 2015 at 11:09am
I have a 89 22re long block for sale.  It has a blown head gasket but ran when decided to pull it.  Still has intake manifold and water and oil pump, no accessories .  It is missing a few sensors, the fuel injectors, the piece that covers the thermostat... (lost while working... and probably a few small bolts on the fuel rail and intake manifold.  $75 OBO
Also have the matching passenger being in much better shape that the driver door, but both have good glass and all parts are in working order for window and door function.  $35 for passenger $20 for driver OBO.
I have the stock front bumper skin that is actually in decent shape, maybe a dent somewhere but chrome looks pretty nice.  $10
steering box $165
bolt on receiver hitch, (missing the frame brackets) $25
welded diff $25
Also have a bunch of stock signal lights, tail lights, old trans in need of rebuild, fuel tank, and more.  I will post price on those if someone is interested.

Edited by Gunner - 12 March 2015 at 7:24am
1987 4Runner, 33" bfg km2's, ARB rear, rebuilt motor and tras. Ready to make some serious mods so that I start enjoying it again.
The Encino Men View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Encino Men Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2015 at 12:09pm
May be interested in block. Wouldn't happen to have a trailer hitch, camper shell, or tool box for a 84-88 toyota pickup would you ?
magichelmt View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magichelmt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2015 at 12:33pm
I might be interested in the diff.   
88 Toyota 4x4
J CROSS View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J CROSS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2015 at 1:07pm
How much for the steering box?
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them"   Einstein
Gunner View Drop Down
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2015 at 2:20am
  The Encino Men I do have a receiver hitch that bolted between the frame rails from this 89 4runner, $65 separate but I will take $50 for it if you take the block also. I dont have an older pickup to test fit it for you, and I do not have any of the other parts you are looking for. 

1987 4Runner, 33" bfg km2's, ARB rear, rebuilt motor and tras. Ready to make some serious mods so that I start enjoying it again.
Gunner View Drop Down
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2015 at 2:29am
J Cross i will take $165 for the steering box.
Magichelmt $25 for the rear diff and its yours. 
The Encino Men View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Encino Men Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2015 at 4:05am
Definitely Count me in on the Receiver Hitch!!

Will consult my lady and pocket book about the block...

When and where could you meet up?
alabamatoy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2015 at 6:30am
Will you sell me the water pump?  :-)

"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
Gunner View Drop Down
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2015 at 10:38am
I have a spare off another build from a blown head gasket you can have.  LOL

bkubisht View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkubisht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2015 at 1:01pm
What configuration is the fuel tank?  Meaning truck/4runner, what year, EFI or carb ??
3RZ swapped 1985 Toyota 4Runner
Gunner View Drop Down
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2015 at 10:43am
The tank is from an 89 4runner.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic