Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Sessiond vs EPA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unlblkrubi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jeff Sessiond vs EPA
    Posted: 05 March 2015 at 9:10am
http://www.mrctv.org/blog/epa-chief-calls-climate-change-science-fact-can-t-verify-predictions-accurate#nM9Sky:GDEF
'18 Renegade Trailhawk
'15 JKUR-Warn-AEV-Rigid-KC-ARB

CJ7OX View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ7OX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2015 at 3:29am
~Sean
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. ARMED FORCES don't have that problem. -Reagan

MOLON LABE
85ish CJ-7/06 CTD

alabamatoy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2015 at 10:08am
I love it.  Yellowhammer called Session "a one-man EPA wrecking crew".  The Alabama Forestry Association also praised him for taking on the EPA.  Im sick of these 3-lettered unelected burecratic organizations acting like dictators.  Its got to be stopped.  All this regulatory crap has to be turned around.  
"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2015 at 10:26am
I guess I'm biased, but Sessions seems like the only honest realist adult left in Washington. 
He kinda reminds me of Reagan and that old Senator Jim Allen we had many many years ago.
1998 TJ 4.0 5spd Atlas 36" Swampers RE4.5 ARB's 44/44
alabamatoy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2015 at 10:47am
Originally posted by 98TJ 98TJ wrote:

I guess I'm biased, but Sessions seems like the only honest realist adult left in Washington. 
He kinda reminds me of Reagan and that old Senator Jim Allen we had many many years ago.

I would include Trey Gowdy in that short list as well.  I hope that both of them have good security, after what that Dem party wretch said about Christie a few days ago.
"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2015 at 2:50pm
Yeh gowdy is another good one
1998 TJ 4.0 5spd Atlas 36" Swampers RE4.5 ARB's 44/44
Doc Savage View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doc Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2015 at 3:13am
Sessions is beginning to impress me, but I really think he is playing to a voter segment more than for standing for what he believes in. He really got me when he proposed the Dugger Mt. Wilderness area... and included language that identified it as not suitable, but rather than cherry stem the roads/structures as is legal per the Wilderness Act, he had them "removed" to make it all wilderness, all in contridiction to the Wilderness Act which states an area should only have a passing presence of man to be wilderness. He doesn't even know the laws that are the basis of what he was doing.
Past President, Rocket City Rock Crawlers
Past President, Madison County CERT Association
NOT4HWY View Drop Down
RCRC Club & Business Member
RCRC Club & Business Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOT4HWY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2015 at 1:45am
Originally posted by Doc Savage Doc Savage wrote:

Sessions is beginning to impress me, but I really think he is playing to a voter segment more than for standing for what he believes in. He really got me when he proposed the Dugger Mt. Wilderness area... and included language that identified it as not suitable, but rather than cherry stem the roads/structures as is legal per the Wilderness Act, he had them "removed" to make it all wilderness, all in contridiction to the Wilderness Act which states an area should only have a passing presence of man to be wilderness. He doesn't even know the laws that are the basis of what he was doing.

He's not a OHV fan-I wrote him several years ago about the Trails program, he sent reply simply saying he didn't support it-shortest reply ever.
Club member since 1992, Club President 1995-1999 Trail rig:S-Blazer,Rockwells,507 Caddy,T-400,203/205, Tow-rig: '23 F350 4x4
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic