Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Ads > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

5 TJ Rubicon wheels with 285/75 BFGs SOLD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5 TJ Rubicon wheels with 285/75 BFGs SOLD
    Posted: 21 January 2015 at 12:27pm
Is there any interest in 5 16" TJ Rubicon wheels (little rock rash) with 4 practically new and new spare BF Goodrich Rugged Terrains (A/T's) 285/75's with about 3500 miles on them?  I will separate the wheels and tires, if necessary.SOLD

Thanks

Edited by Mirage775 - 11 February 2015 at 1:02am
browning67 View Drop Down
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browning67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2015 at 2:28pm
Any pics of the rock rash? also what kind of bfg tires do you have on them? 
98 2door xj on krawlers

-david
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2015 at 2:39pm
I can go out and take a few pics of the rash.  It just happened last weekend, lol.  Before that, they were perfect!  The tires are BFG's Rugged Terrains.  I bought them October 23, 2014 and they have less than 3,000 miles on them and the spare hasn't seen pavement.  
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2015 at 12:23am
I took some pics last night, the pics look like crap. I'll take some when I get home today. Most of the wheels have very little rash, except for the front right, it's got 3 spots that I saw. The spare is rash free though!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2015 at 1:51am
Files were too big to post on here, so I just made a Craigslist ad and posted the link in the original post.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2015 at 2:31pm
Bump!  I've added a price and will separate if need be?  Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic