Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Club Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just moved in

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just moved in
    Posted: 21 June 2014 at 7:07am
Hello all. My name is Billy and I am a Soldier that just got reassigned to the Arsenal. I am looking to join your club to meet like minded offroad enthusiest. I wheel a 2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and tow it with a 2010 Ford F250. Could someone please provide a way that I can possibly join your organization? Thank you.

Edited by FordJeepman - 21 June 2014 at 7:48am
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2014 at 8:12am
Private message sent.
1998 TJ 4.0 5spd Atlas 36" Swampers RE4.5 ARB's 44/44
Mike_LaMar View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_LaMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2014 at 6:28pm
Welcome aboard! I think you'll like it here.

Semper Fidelis,
Mike
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 4" Superlift Suspension, 37" Toyo MTs

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2014 at 9:27pm
Billy and Mathew,

Thanks for coming out to our ride; hope you enjoyed it. Watch out for those Gator Holes next time.   

Brad
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2014 at 11:15pm
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2014 at 12:22pm
Billy,

If you come to our club meeting, be sure and tell them you want access to Registered Visitor Forum on the RCRC Forum. We don't post club rides on the open forum, but we do post them on the Registered Visitor Forum. That will allow you to see any planned club rides coming up.

Brad
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2014 at 1:36pm
Brad. Thank you the invite for the ride last. Matthew and I had a great time and cleaning the Jeep today was not too bad. However, I did get some new pinstriping from various trees. Looking forward to the next time.
mrs. jpwrangler View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCRC Membership Director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs. jpwrangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2014 at 2:47am
Hi Billy.  My name is Lee Anna and I'm the RCRC membership chairman.  Since you're already on the forum and have been on a club ride with us, I've set you up as a club visitor.  As Brad said, this will give you access to our visitor's section of the forum where we list club rides and activities you might be interested in. 

Hope to meet you at our next club meeting on July 10th at Newk's on University Drive.  We eat around 5:30 (optional) and the meeting starts at 6:30.  I'll share some club info with you and answer any questions you might have.  It will also give you the opportunity to meet others in the club. 

Thanks for your interest in RCRC.  If you have any questions before the next meeting, you can email me at lawright@knology.net or leeanna.t.wright@boeing.com 

Hope to see you soon.
LA
Lee Anna Wright, RCRC Secretary/Membership Director
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic