Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General 4x4 Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

still not running

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: still not running
    Posted: 01 May 2004 at 10:34am

ok well the only way i can get it running is to..take the msd wire that would go to the fuse box...put it right to the battery...it will stay running that way...so a guy told me to start over and make a new ign wire....goin from the fusebox to the msd...well i did that...everything else is the same and its getting power...everything is...but now im not gettin any spark...put it back to the way it was....it will get spark... but wont stay running...let go of the key and it shuts off...i dunno...im goin nuts and i dont wanna have to rewire everything....any help please..

Chris

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2004 at 2:35am

somebody do me a favor...if you allready know this answer great..if not... if you have a starter selinoid on your truck...go out..start it up...and take a test light and see if the I side is hot...while the truck is running....i allways thought that it was hot...but mine isnt hot....its a brand new one and still isnt hot...need to make sure b4 i go and work on it any more...thanks

Chris

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2004 at 3:30pm
she runs...woohoo..time to go out playin...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic