Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General 4x4 Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WANTED: 5000 signatures on Petition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepinparothead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WANTED: 5000 signatures on Petition
    Posted: 04 June 2008 at 1:09am

I thought that this forum had an off topic but I guess not.  If yall don't want this here then you can delete it. 

I am working on getting 5000 signatures on a petition to get a thrid party candidate on the ballot in Alabama.  I thought that some on here would like to see any third party candidate on the ballot (look at what we have to vote for now)   Anyway, by signing all you are saying is that you would like to see Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution party on the ballot.  It doesn't mean you will vote for him.  Although, I would like for you to check out his platform and what he stands for.  If you are a conservative and do not have a conservative to vote for this election you might like Dr. Baldwin.  The Constitution Party is the fastest growing third party out there.  Please check out the websites listed below.  If you are interested in signing this or helping with getting signatures please let me know.  I do not currently have the official petition from the Secretary of State, the form that we have hasn't been approved yet.  We should have it by the end of the week.  Just look at the links please, that is all I ask.  Read the platform. 

www.baldwin2008.com

www.constitutionparty.com

Thanks for looking,

Chris Depew

256-652-0324

cdepew@nehp.net

84 Grand Waggy Restored, then totaled by stupid College Kid
95 Grand Cherokee Orvis edition 4" lift 31's and stuff SOLD!!
jeepinparothead View Drop Down
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepinparothead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2008 at 11:40am

We have had the official petition for a couple of weeks now.  Go to chuckbaldwin.meetup.com/4 and sign up then you can download your own copy and the rules.  Thanks. 

Chris Depew

State Chair of the CP in Alabama

84 Grand Waggy Restored, then totaled by stupid College Kid
95 Grand Cherokee Orvis edition 4" lift 31's and stuff SOLD!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic