Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Ads > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

’92 Pathfinder SE 4x4 - Now with pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ’92 Pathfinder SE 4x4 - Now with pics
    Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:37pm
Time to replace the old with the new, so my Pathfinder has to go.

1992 Pathfinder SE, 4x4 model with the 3.0l engine and auto tranny, 279,000 miles.  We've never had any major problem with either the engine, tranny or vehicle.  Timing belt and water pump were replaced about a year ago, power steering and alternator about year before that.  Paint is fading in the engine hood area, battery is a Red Top, about 3 years old.  Has BFG AT's with 33-40% tread left.  Has had one minor accident in front right area.

Good student or first teenager vehicle.

Asking $2500.

Thanks,

Al

Edited by Al
Al View Drop Down
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:18am
Reduced to $2200.

Al View Drop Down
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 4:46am
Priced reduced to $2000.  This is a great first time driver vehicle, come get it.

4RUNNERB12 View Drop Down
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4RUNNERB12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:50am
I like the look of the old pathfinders.  I had one and my 17 year old brother just got one.  I delivered pizza's in mine and drove the crap out of it, still ran good.  Does the AC still work?
74 CJ5
Al View Drop Down
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by 4RUNNERB12 4RUNNERB12 wrote:

I like the look of the old pathfinders.  I had one and my 17 year old brother just got one.  I delivered pizza's in mine and drove the crap out of it, still ran good.  Does the AC still work?

Yes, according to my daughter, it does.

This has been a good vehicle after 16 years of owning it.  Nothing major has ever needed done, just tuneups, timing belts, one water pump, batteries (it has a Optima red top - works great) and of course tires and oil changes.

It's been out west once, the only off-road has been dirt roads around Shiprock, NM. 

Like I said, it would be a great first time driver vehicle.

Al

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic