Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Club Questions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greetings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jebdrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings
    Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:51am
Hello all! I will be moving to Huntsville in the May time frame and it looks like there is some good wheeling in Alabama. I am coming from Texas and look forward to meeting some good people.

Anyways, here is the Jeep's Specs: 89 YJ, 6.0L (LQ4), TH400, Atlas II, 60/14, Detriots, 42" TSL on Walker Evans

Here is a pic of the Jeep at K2 rock park.

-Jeremy
NOT4HWY View Drop Down
RCRC Club & Business Member
RCRC Club & Business Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOT4HWY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:58am
Welcome -looks like a very capable rig.  Come to a meeting when you can. Steve
Club member since 1992, Club President 1995-1999 Trail rig:S-Blazer,Rockwells,507 Caddy,T-400,203/205, Tow-rig: '23 F350 4x4
cj8lvr View Drop Down
RCRC LLC Member
RCRC LLC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cj8lvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:16am
Good looking rig!

Look forward to meeting you.
___/| [_\__\],
l___l__L-O|||||O_
_()_)__()_)___()_)

Jake White
Owner of CartoTracks.com Trail Maps
Past RCRC - VP
Past Nat'l CJ-8 Scrambler Owners Association President
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:52am
Looking forward to welcoming you to the area.

Where in Texas?
mrs. jpwrangler View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCRC Membership Director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs. jpwrangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:22am
Hi Jeremy- 
I'm the Membership Director for the club.  If you have any questions, please send me an email at membership@rocketcityrockcrawlers.com.  I'll be glad to answer and fill you in on our club.

We meet on the first Thursday of each month at Newk's on University Drive in Huntsville.  Dinner (optional) is a 6pm, meeting at 7pm.  Come join us when you can!

We look forward to meeting you.
Lee Anna
Lee Anna Wright, RCRC Secretary/Membership Director
CJ7OX View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ7OX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:45am
Look forward to meeting you! I'm from Texas, too. Welcome to the site, and be sure to come to a meeting.

~Sean
~Sean
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. ARMED FORCES don't have that problem. -Reagan

MOLON LABE
85ish CJ-7/06 CTD

jebdrup View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jebdrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:05am

Thanks for all the replies and I will come to a meeting as soon as I get there. I currently live in Copperas Cove, TX (central Texas).

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic