Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General 4x4 Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Steering upgrades

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Steering upgrades
    Posted: 27 April 2018 at 9:45am
I have purchased a PSC hydro ram, upgraded pump and an upgraded and ported PSC gearbox. I will be installing these parts and a YETI 1.5 ton tie rod this next week. I am looking forward to being able to turn the steering wheel and my new 40” cooper STT pro tires ;-)
dontoy View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
Hail HURTS...aske me how I know!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 8:35am
I think you will like the ram kit. Once I got the setup working right in my buggy it makes playing in the rocks so much more enjoyable. Helps me take and stay on the line that I wanted to be on and I'm not so shot from fighting the wheel at end of day.

40's will be cool 😎!
1985 ToyBuggy w/TBI GM4.3/TH350, Marlin doubler, 4.88's, locked front & rear, 37" TSL SXII, and other stuff.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2018 at 8:53am
I sure hope so, I have had it in the past on a previous vehicle and it was night and day. Right now turning when locked is almost impossible
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic