Forum Home Forum Home > General > Trail Pictures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HALE MTN Night Ride Photos 8/16/14

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HALE MTN Night Ride Photos 8/16/14
    Posted: 17 August 2014 at 4:02am

More Photos From Hale Mtn - Click Here

Edited by 98TJ - 17 August 2014 at 6:04am
1998 TJ 4.0 5spd Atlas 36" Swampers RE4.5 ARB's 44/44
256chilipepper View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 256chilipepper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 4:43am
Thanks Brad for the pictures! I had a great time as always riding with y'all.
98 TJ, 4cyl, 5 speed, 35s, locked and geared. Built, wheeled, and driven daily by a college kid.

Michael
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 6:23am
Good job on the pictures Brad. We had a great time. Looking forward to the next time. Hopefully it will be a day trip. I would actually like to be able to see some of these place we have been going to.
gumataotaom View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gumataotaom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 7:23am
Brad,
Great pics.  I know I cringed when I saw the waterfall pictures.  BTW, you young guys in the Jeeps did exceptionally well for what your rigs were equipped with.  I'm not sure you would've wanted to try that during the day if you would've seen how nasty the trail really looked.  I'm pretty sure your undercarriage was pretty white from all of the rock scraping!
highspeed View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote highspeed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 7:39am
Had a blast. My daughter loved it and she was exhausted.
01 XJ- long arm, locked, armored , winched
dontoy View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
Hail HURTS...aske me how I know!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dontoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 8:00am
Good time as always....thanks Brad and Ken for setting it up. Great photos Brad.

Ken hope your on the mend...hang tuff!

Don
1985 ToyBuggy w/TBI GM4.3/TH350, Marlin doubler, 4.88's, locked front & rear, 37" TSL SXII, and other stuff.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 8:01am
Love the pics, stole some for my facebook page ;-)
highspeed View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote highspeed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 8:32am
Originally posted by dontoy dontoy wrote:

Good time as always....thanks Brad and Ken for setting it up. Great photos Brad.

Ken hope your on the mend...hang tuff!

Don

Saw ken this morning as I left from camping. He was in good spirits, but he is banged up pretty badly.
He will be alright though.
Toydawg View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toydawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 9:11am
Thanks to Brad for setting this up and for the pix; and thanks to Ken for arranging it with Hale Mountain and leading our group on the trail.  Most thankful to hear Ken is doing well.Thumbs Up
1984 Toyota pickup, locked 5.29s, dual cases, Longfields, 22R with low range cam and header.
bluetoy View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluetoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 1:38pm
Glad to hear Ken is doing good. He is one tough dude.
TOYOTA FOUR WHEEL DRIVE................need I say more?   
mudslinger View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mudslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 2:22pm
hurting alot tonight,thanks everyone for all the help
1995 cherokee 4.0 6.5 inch lift,dana 30 and a 8.8 with 4.88 gears locked front and rear2001 Cherokee high 44 front, 9 inch rear.486 gear arb lockers 8.5 lift 4 speed atlas,long arm on 37 s
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2014 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by gumataotaom gumataotaom wrote:

Brad,
Great pics.  I know I cringed when I saw the waterfall pictures.  BTW, you young guys in the Jeeps did exceptionally well for what your rigs were equipped with.  I'm not sure you would've wanted to try that during the day if you would've seen how nasty the trail really looked.  I'm pretty sure your undercarriage was pretty white from all of the rock scraping!

Sometimes it is better NOT to know...LOL
Eric
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 6:20pm
Link to Videos

http://youtu.be/BqptDYIHoEE

http://youtu.be/HLRRY6XAB4o

Not sure how to make the thumbnails appear...

98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 11:56pm
http://youtu.be/BqptDYIHoEE

http://youtu.be/HLRRY6XAB4o

Eric, you can make them clickable using the following icon:

1998 TJ 4.0 5spd Atlas 36" Swampers RE4.5 ARB's 44/44
256chilipepper View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 256chilipepper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2014 at 5:17pm
I didn't realize how bright my headlights were until i was looking at the pictures of me on the waterfall. Wow, no wonder I make people mad driving at night.
98 TJ, 4cyl, 5 speed, 35s, locked and geared. Built, wheeled, and driven daily by a college kid.

Michael
highspeed View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote highspeed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2014 at 6:24am
Originally posted by 256chilipepper 256chilipepper wrote:

I didn't realize how bright my headlights were until i was looking at the pictures of me on the waterfall. Wow, no wonder I make people mad driving at night.

Yeah, your headlights made my eyes vibrate!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic