Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classified Ads > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'95 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 *Clean Title*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YJWonderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: '95 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 *Clean Title*
    Posted: 20 July 2009 at 8:11am
'95 Cherokee for sale. Black with tan interior.
The Jeep Does Not Run!
$1200 OBO

It comes with two engines, one in the process of being prepped to be put back into the jeep.
Also comes with two transfer cases and a back hatch full of extras as well.

Some info:

Motor 1: Stock, turns, Ran GREAT when it was pulled. No leaks with 95K on it.

Motor 2: NEWLY REBUILT was the good news. New Valve guides, Molybedenum Steel Rings, Rebuilt oil pump, all new gaskets, rehoned cylinder walls, all new bearings...only problem is the previous owner managed to restrict the cooling lines (Which I failed to notice) causing the motor to overheat and now it has a cracked block! (Great motor for parts)

Transmission: AW4, Automatic Salvage Yard transmission. I think it only had like 64k when it was pulled? The Clutch bands have been tightened, new transmission pan gasket, new trans fluid, new trans filter.

Comes with the Jeep premium wheels with tires 20% tread.

The Seats are in good condition with little wear, no rips, tears, or awful stains. Comes with power windows, door locks, and mirrors. Unfortunately the Jeep doesn't have a radio, but I may be able to find something if the buyer really wants it.

The price is negotiable, but the first person with $1200 or best offer gets it. Don't wait till I've rebuilt the other motor and put it back in the jeep, OR THE PRICE WILL GO UP!

Jeep will need to be towed or trailered home.

Pics are here

Edited by YJWonderboy - 20 July 2009 at 8:21am
Just an '02 Cavalier right now...z24 auto...my 4x4 died...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic