Forum Home Forum Home > General > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Dozer May be Coming to a Suburb Near You

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Dozer May be Coming to a Suburb Near You
    Posted: 12 June 2009 at 2:11pm
1998 TJ 4.0 5spd Atlas 36" Swampers RE4.5 ARB's 44/44
Bert View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 2:30pm
I used to go to Flint a lot in my previous life...parts of it have needed dozing for more than 20 years. There has simply been more city than people and parts would be much more useful as gardens for the unemployed who still live there...
Bert

93 YJ Spring over with 35's (and a lot of room for improvement...)
Tex62 View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tex62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 2:58pm
retarded.i think the system is just gonna get screwed and they are going to burn more money than they set aside. 
Mike
tecwizrd View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecwizrd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2009 at 4:45pm
As I read through the article. I could not help but to think, that there are lessons to be learned from watching the so called "Blue" states drift off into the wild blue wonder. I hope and pray everyday that Alabama will remain a "Red" state until my great grandchildren see their grandchildren grow into adults. Cry
1986 Bronco II with a 306 small block, 5 speed, np205, hp Dana 44 front, 9" rear, 33" Maxis Bighorns.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 1:29am
Experiments have been done with mice and rats where they were forced into more and more crowded spaces.  As the square inches per rat decreased, the violence increased.  They started fighting over food, water, space,...  They began killing and eating their young.  They began killing each other.

This sounds like a few places we could easily name, doesn't it?

Now we are going to start forcing people into smaller living spaces?  Shouldn't we learn something from the rats?
Tex62 View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tex62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by mdmTJ mdmTJ wrote:

Experiments have been done with mice and rats where they were forced into more and more crowded spaces.  As the square inches per rat decreased, the violence increased.  They started fighting over food, water, space,...  They began killing and eating their young.  They began killing each other.

This sounds like a few places we could easily name, doesn't it?

Now we are going to start forcing people into smaller living spaces?  Shouldn't we learn something from the rats?

man you gonna have peta up in here. but i think your right
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic