Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General 4x4 Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DONT VOTE FOR OBAMA!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4RUNNERB12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DONT VOTE FOR OBAMA!
    Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:43am
74 CJ5
slingblade View Drop Down
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slingblade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 12:57am

My 2 pennies worth(There not worth 2 cents any more)

I am Republican. I feel that MOST of the problems that this country has right now were dropped in the lap of a not so good Republican President. The money situation was good in the Clinton years because of Reagan years. This president was handed 9/11 and other terrist attacks including the Cole and on embassy's all over the world. That were all planed and were in the middle stages during Democrat leadership. It blows my mind how fast people forget that. I am not defending Bush, but I think he was faced with some of the biggest problems this country has faced since the Cuban missile crises..

Q;;;How did Obama git this far and so close to becoming the next president? A;;;To many White People Believing his Bull *hit.

Q ;do you think the fore fathers of the great country would want a election that was decided by Electoral Voting?  A;;;; MAKE THE PEOPLES VOTE COUNT . THATS WHAT THEY DIED FOR !!!!!

I like John McCane. He is a true American. I Think the Job will kill him , but thats probably the way he would what to go. I just hope that #2 man is up for the job .  VOTE or don't bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Lence. Hey 50 post and have not been kicked off!!!!!!!!!!!!cool

Edited by slingblade
Green ZJ (or what's left of one)4-1 transfercase dana 60 hp w/5.89 gears OX locker PSC steering Clayton 7in lift,heated seats and a/c roll cage and other used junk
alabamatoy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:27am

Obama is a racist, no different than David Duke.  No one can attend a church for 20 years and not know exactly how the preacher feels about things and SUPPORT that preacher's views.  Now he's just trying to change his stripes when middle America is saying, "Uh, no, I dont think so."

I dont like McCain, but I dislike him infinitely less than Obama. 

Hell, watch Obama on some of his photo ops.  He cant even bowl, fer cryin out loud.  There was some groundbreaking ceremony I saw him on, and he obviously didnt know how to operate a SHOVEL.  The evil bastard has never even held a real job.  He has no idea what the working man is.  He has no experience with ANYTHING except politics.

"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 2:43am
Originally posted by alabamatoy alabamatoy wrote:

Obama is a racist, no different than David Duke.  No one can attend a church for 20 years and not know exactly how the preacher feels about things and SUPPORT that preacher's views.  Now he's just trying to change his stripes when middle America is saying, "Uh, no, I dont think so."

I dont like McCain, but I dislike him infinitely less than Obama. 

Hell, watch Obama on some of his photo ops.  He cant even bowl, fer cryin out loud.  There was some groundbreaking ceremony I saw him on, and he obviously didnt know how to operate a SHOVEL.  The evil bastard has never even held a real job.  He has no idea what the working man is.  He has no experience with ANYTHING except politics.

Agree 110%!

I would never vote a racisit politician with ZERO understanding of real work into office (BTW, I agree about the electorial college its BS)

I also would never vote for Hillary Clinton due to her inablitliy to tell the truth, inability to control/please her husband, and the fact of her politcal partys stance on many issues like abortion!!!  I am SOO against abortion!

You are correct in that McCain is the lesser of the evils at this point. 

I wonder what would happen if a white man had his preacher say things about blacks...I can tell you there would be an uproar and demands for public appologies, money, and whatever they could get for FREE from the government and us...

ok, i am off soapbox 

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:57am
I'm glad to see there are still a few smart people out there. We weren't given any good choices but I know two that won't be getting my vote.
RL-RRC View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Curator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RL-RRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:42am
Electorial vote is a good thing. Without it the entire country would be ruled by 3 states. New York, California and Florida. Your vote would mean nothing. I agree Obama is a wolf in sheeps clothing.
96 Lexus lx450
85 Toyota Truggy built by Don
02 Jeep WJ
Chance favors the prepared!

ladyTJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladyTJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 8:10am

My beef with the electorial college is that they don't have to vote for the person that has the most votes from the state they represent...esentially they can vote for whoever they want,sooo your vote means nothing...right?

RL-RRC View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Curator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RL-RRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:16pm
That's true but its never happened the electorit has always voted the way the state majority was if they didn't it would be career suiside. I am the first to point out how far are government has out stepped its boundries of original intent but the electorial college is one thing that I feel that keeps more of a fair balance of voting power throughout the states.
96 Lexus lx450
85 Toyota Truggy built by Don
02 Jeep WJ
Chance favors the prepared!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic