Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SB354

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RCRC Club & Business Member
RCRC Club & Business Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83K10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SB354
    Posted: 06 March 2014 at 2:44am
Doc Savage View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doc Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2014 at 4:47am
They tried this when they passed the firearms legislation last year, but pulled it for lack of support. Hope it gains traction.
Past President, Rocket City Rock Crawlers
Past President, Madison County CERT Association
erickpl View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erickpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2014 at 5:42am
But if you work on the arsenal, you're still screwed from carrying it with you to/from work...
Mike_LaMar View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_LaMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2014 at 2:34pm
I kinda understand the idea of your vehicle is an extension of your property but; if you are already a law abiding citizen and want to have a weapon for protection of your person/property then you should qualify and apply for a concealed carry permit. While I do believe that "an armed society is a polite society" I realize the truth of the matter is this new law will be abused severely.

Oh yeah, it's also kinda funny how federal installations enforce some state laws and not others. I hated having to pay for vehicle inspections to get a base pass even though I did not register my vehicle in that state and my home state had now such thing.

Mike
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 4" Superlift Suspension, 37" Toyo MTs

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic