Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General 4x4 Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rocket City Brewfest - This Weekend!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rocket City Brewfest - This Weekend!!!
    Posted: 03 May 2010 at 4:35am
The 2nd Annual Rocket City Brewfest is this weekend – May 7th and 8th – at the historic downtown Huntsville depot and roundhouse!!!

The event is Friday night from 7pm-11pm and Saturday from 3pm-7pm.

This year there will be over 160 Beers at the event and 6 local food vendors (Stem &Stein, Bandito Southside, Fred Bread, Schnitzel Ranch, Mellow Mushroom, and Roland’s Cajun Catering) , Huntsville newest Brewery “Straight to Ale” will be featuring two all-day taps – their Wernher Von Brown Ale and Monkeynaut IPA – plus 7 limited batches to include two firkins, three “test batches” of their coming lineup, and two barrel-aged, small batch experiments.

Olde Towne will also be rolling out a new batch of their limited production but popular Emancipation Ale – a Double IPA. Our friends at Yazoo, Lazy Magnolia, Great Divide, and Erie are also bringing a few surprises.

In many cases, these limited release beers are unavailable outside of the brewfest. In other words, there will be several beers that you will only be able to sample at the Rocket City Brewfest.

Tickets are for sale online for $29.50 for your first ticket and $27.00 for each additional ticket. Tickets at the gate will be $32.00.

Cleaned up the formatting....

Edited by alabamatoy - 04 May 2010 at 5:15am
scoutman View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Lame Duck Past Pres, Fab Guy & Club Cook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoutman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 7:04am
Wow, no "Hi I'm Vanessa and I have a Jeep" intro huh?  Wink

BTW, we've already posted this. 

Edited by scoutman - 03 May 2010 at 7:06am
76 Scout II in pieces
96 Jeep XJ 33's
99 Jeep XJ Limited
06 Dodge 3500
W5LZQ
alabamatoy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 7:12am
This was already posted here.  I wish people would read before posting, and if they  post something with links, the links should be useable, not pointing to their local hard drive.

Way to go newbie!  Your first post was a hit!!

Edited by alabamatoy - 03 May 2010 at 7:13am
"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
scoutman View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoutman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 7:15am
Originally posted by alabamatoy alabamatoy wrote:

This was already posted here.  I wish people would read before posting, and if they  post something with links, the links should be useable, not pointing to their local hard drive.

Way to go newbie!  Your first post was a hit!!

LOL
76 Scout II in pieces
96 Jeep XJ 33's
99 Jeep XJ Limited
06 Dodge 3500
W5LZQ
mrs. jpwrangler View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
RCRC Membership Director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs. jpwrangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 7:19am

ok... can someone say "Doc needs a beer"??? 

It would probably help if someone bumped these events to the top close to the event to avoid duplications...

Lee Anna Wright, RCRC Secretary/Membership Director
Case View Drop Down
RCRC LLC Member
RCRC LLC Member
Have you seen my 9/16" socket?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Case Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 7:21am
he wouldn't be the grouchy forum administrator if'n he let things slide LOL
06 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited all torn apart.

scoutman View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoutman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 7:30am
Originally posted by mrs. jpwrangler mrs. jpwrangler wrote:

ok... can someone say "Doc needs a beer"??? 

It would probably help if someone bumped these events to the top close to the event to avoid duplications...

Doc needs a beer...  Now only if we had a brewfest to go to. Wink
76 Scout II in pieces
96 Jeep XJ 33's
99 Jeep XJ Limited
06 Dodge 3500
W5LZQ
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 7:38am
Hi - My name is Vanessa, I own a Jeep, I love my Jeep, I want to buy a 2nd Jeep!

$ - Sorry for leaving out the intro, was just doing a quick copy and paste Smile
Smile
Grouchy Forum Administrator - Sorry that my first post on the forum (first post on any forum ever!) was not up to RCRC forum standards - My bad! Ouch (I will try and do better next time)

I wasn't aware that my link didn't work and I was also not aware that there had already been a post about this...oops Embarrassed...I was just trying to share some information about the types of beer that will be at the Brewfest (information that is not on the Brewfest website)

Thanks for the Love you guys Tongue
scoutman View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoutman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 7:51am
Don't mention it.  Welcome to the forum. 

Don't forget this Saturday is also Topless day so we better not see you driving around with a fully closed top this weekend. 
76 Scout II in pieces
96 Jeep XJ 33's
99 Jeep XJ Limited
06 Dodge 3500
W5LZQ
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 9:10am
Uh oh, now there will be bad blood between the Free the hops club and the RCRC...I agree on the topless Saturday!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic