Rocket City Rock Crawlers Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Politics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

365 DAYS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broncomike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 365 DAYS
    Posted: 19 January 2016 at 11:21am
And he is GONE   
cj8lvr View Drop Down
RCRC LLC Member
RCRC LLC Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cj8lvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2016 at 2:04am
___/| [_\__\],
l___l__L-O|||||O_
_()_)__()_)___()_)

Jake White
Owner of CartoTracks.com Trail Maps
Past RCRC - VP
Past Nat'l CJ-8 Scrambler Owners Association President
unlblkrubi View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unlblkrubi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2016 at 2:06am
But the next one, HRC, will be worse.
'18 Renegade Trailhawk
'15 JKUR-Warn-AEV-Rigid-KC-ARB

alabamatoy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2016 at 6:13am
HilLIARy is not going to get elected.  Hopefully, the FBI will be compelled by the evidence to act before the election.  Even if not, I think we can stick a fork in her unless Sanders the Soclialist steps on himself somehow.  She is slowly descending in the polls due to the press' inability to avoid the topics of her behavior towards and coverup of the various screwings her husband dished out.  I believe the women of this country are pretty fed up with that crap and arent flocking to her in droves as they might once have done.

Im afraid Trump might be the next Pres.  I agree with him on many things, but I think he's going to get precisely zero cooperation from the RINO Congress.  There are no more conservatives left in Congress, besides perhaps Jeff Sessions.

I had a p[rivate conversation, largely one-directional, this past week with a chap who spent a lot of time as a Congressional staffer.  He's a dealmaker and he has delivered a LOT of money to the local area Defense industry.  He said that Mo Brooks was an idiot for voting against the NDAA.  I bit my tongue and didn't explain to him that I was a Tea-Party supporter who strongly believed that Brooks was one of the few who had the guts to do the right thing. 

I am really sick of what's happening in this country and most of it is attrbutable to our current administration who has fought for division and hatred/racism and given our enemies money and let our enemies out of prison and encouraged our enemies to immigrate etc etc.  Eric Holder and Barry Obama should be tried for treason.  The over-the-top damming incident of evidence was found sitting in El Chapo's gun rack.  The Democratic candidate HilLIARy should be tried for high-crimes and treason and fraud for her handling of the Benghazi affair.  The rest is in the Iran agreement and the monies we are sending to them. 

Its totally unbelievable.
"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
alabamatoy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2016 at 6:14am
"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic