Forum Home Forum Home > General > Public and OHV Park Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2014 SFWDA Leadership Meeting - Event Date: 01 February 2014

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: 2014 SFWDA Leadership Meeting
    Posted: 22 January 2014 at 11:57pm
10 AM EST. Saturday Feb 1 at the Fairfield Inn, 1453 N. Mack Smith Rd, East Ridge Tenn. Exit 1 on I-75 south side.. There will be a ride afterwards at Aetna Mtn.  I believe we can enter through the campground with a  small donation.. We have new board members to elect in certain positions and new agendas..The 1st qt meeting which will be held again at MonteEagle Mtn hosted by the Damn Locals. Thank You So Much. We need a few clubs to host 2nd and 3rd qt meetings. ET4WD will host the 4th qt meeting at Windrock off rd park. We need new ideals and fresh faces. I want to welcome Walter Shafer as our new web master and public relations. Walter is a long time ET4WD member and is building a completely new web sight. As an organization we are looking to the future of our sport and ways to keep public land use. Amen. Let Your Voice Be Heard Leadership Meeting 2014.
"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
Mike_LaMar View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_LaMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2014 at 4:21pm
Sounds like the first news of a change from the old guard. Is anyone planning on seeing what they have to say?
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 4" Superlift Suspension, 37" Toyo MTs

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2014 at 2:34am
Can non-SFWDA members attend the SFWDA Leadership Meeting?  After quiting as a club; might be in bad taste to show up at the very next Leadership Meeting. LOL

I had planned on going just to hear what they said and see Aetna Mtn, but have since decided to go to Estill/Hale Mtn on 1 Feb for the Feb Frenzy.

Edited by 98TJ - 28 January 2014 at 2:38am
1998 TJ 4.0 5spd Atlas 36" Swampers RE4.5 ARB's 44/44
Doc Savage View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doc Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2014 at 3:49am
Leadership meeting is slightly different from the quarterly meetings. Typically limited in audence. I haven't been to one in years, but then it was pretty much officers, club presidents, and some special folks like the ones representing specific OHV areas.

Robert
Past President, Rocket City Rock Crawlers
Past President, Madison County CERT Association
alabamatoy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
I dont work here anymore...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamatoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2014 at 9:59am
I'd say go to the meeting if you want, and let them throw you out (they wont).  Remind them that the reason RCRC walked away was because they really couldn't answer "what have ya done for me?"  I guarentee they will let you attend and ride.
"If you didnt buy your 1st gen 4Runner new, then YOU are a newbie!!"

BRC Life Member
Mike_LaMar View Drop Down
RCRC Club Visitor
RCRC Club Visitor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_LaMar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 3:55am
Unfortunately I have a professional commitment for tomorrow out of town. But I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall.

Mike
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 4" Superlift Suspension, 37" Toyo MTs

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower
98TJ View Drop Down
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Member
RCRC Club Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98TJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 6:00am
Sometimes they post meeting minutes on the sfwda web page; but it may be a few weeks after the meeting.  They have quite a few things in the works.  It will be interesting to see how they play out. 

1998 TJ 4.0 5spd Atlas 36" Swampers RE4.5 ARB's 44/44
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic